Our fire and ember resistant continuous vents for soffits are for providing needed ventilation into attic space for proper cooling and maximum building lifespan. Ideal for new construction in numerous materials, strip vents such as ours do not use airflow interrupting baffles and results in more venting inch per inch. Our continuous vents for soffits feature a stainless steel ember screen and intumescent matrix!
VSC (Vulcan Soffit; Continuous)
- Available with powder coating.
- Standard maximum size is 10 ft.
- For new construction or remodeling.
- Requires no additional screen.
- Easy to install, can be cut to size and painted, as well as optionally powder coated.
- With intumescent coating that closes at high temperatures and ember catching mesh.
Learn more about Vulcan Vents
|SKU||Size in Inches||NFVA IN SQUARE INCHES|
Chart not available in mobile, please call us.
NFVA: NET FREE VENT AREA. This indicates the amount of open ventilation, measured in square inches.
SMC=Stucco Milcor, SL= Single leg